hampshire lettings company

58a Normandy Street, Alton, Hampshire GU34 1DE

01420 544 181

Search properties

Search Properties

Contact Us

01420 544 181

Email us

Follow us on twitter


"We knew of Tracey from her time before hlc and were already familiar with her capable and professional approach."
CMP Certified CMP Certified

In House Complaints Procedure

Our aim is to provide a first-class service and to do everything we can to ensure you are satisfied. If you are unhappy with the service we have provided and wish to complain, we ask that you first telephone the person who has been your contact and explain that you are dissatisfied with an aspect of the service you have received.

If you still remain unhappy with the way your complaint has been dealt with then we ask that you complain in writing to:

Tracey Spreadborough/ Rajan Jeyasingam, Partner,hampshire lettings company, 58a Normandy Street, Alton, Hampshire GU34 1DE

email: tracey@hampshirelettingscompany.com

To resolve your complaint, we would ask that you include the following information:

Once received an acknowledgement of receipt with be received by yourself within 3 working days and a full response within 10 working days.

If we are unable to resolve the matter within the 10 working days as stated above, we will provide you with reasons why we could not meet this time frame and provide you with an estimate of when a full response will be received.

After our final written response, we may deem the complaint closed. If we deem the matter closed then we reserve the right not to enter into any further correspondence.

We are members of the Property Redress Scheme. If you remain unhappy with the response received from us and have exhausted our complaints procedure, you can contact the Property Redress Scheme to ask them to investigate your complaint.

In order to take your complaint to The Property Redress Scheme you must first have carried out the following:

The Property Redress Scheme is a government approved Redress Scheme who resolves complaints between Members and their consumers. The complainant must have exhausted the Member`s internal complaints procedure and remain dissatisfied with the Member`s response. The Property Redress Scheme is free to use for the complainant and further information and guidance on how to resolve complaints is available via their website.

In order to make a complaint, please contact the Property Redress Scheme directly or alternatively, visit their website and fill out a Complaints Form. The Property Redress Scheme contact details are as follows:

Website: www.theprs.co.uk

Email: complaints@theprs.co.uk

By post at:

The Property Redress Scheme, Premiere House, 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH